- A fitted, structured blazer looks awesome over just about anything! That frilly, girly dress you bought for a wedding you had to go to last summer becomes instantly wearable out to dinner with a shrunken blazer with the sleeves rolled up! Have cutoffs and a tee you want to wear out on the town? Throw that blazer on with some heels and you are the cutest girl on the dance floor!
- When in doubt, a watch is the only accessory you need. Seriously. Think of women you see draped in jewelry, it almost ALWAYS looks fussy and high-maintenance. A classic watch can be worn with almost any combination of clothes and it will work! Don't trust me? Think of how cute a watch would look worn high on the forearm with a wispy sundress. The mix of masculine and feminine is just enough to create some interest...And you will be able to tell the time without checking your phone! WHAT?!!?
- Cutoffs, cutoffs, and more cutoffs. Ok, this is a throwback of 70s boy style, but a cute pair of cutoffs can rough up any frilly shirt or prissy heel to make it just perfect!
- A fresh white tee or tank is the best way to draw attention to your face. The clean palate of the white frames your face and is a perfect counter to a more dramatic lip or eye. Think about how cute a strong red lip would look with a simple husband-beater tank and a topknot in your hair. I know!
- Always pair something girly with something masculine to achieve that perfect balance. That tough leather jacket? Oh, just put on a flowy, floral skirt. A crisp button up shirt? Totally needs some delicate heels. A chunky fisherman's sweater? Reign it in with a thin leather belt.
See? Tomboy style is truly easy to achieve and even easier to wear!