Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beauty Crack

Do you have things in your beauty arsenal that you know are too pricey/full of bad stuff/ridiculous?  In my quest to free my life of parabens, I had a good two years of paraben-free product use.  But a few luxury beauty samples later, I had plunged back into the gross world of petrochemicals in my skincare.  The culprit: Eve Lom Cleanser

This stuff is serious beauty crack.  It's spendy, full of parabens, and the first ingredient is mineral oil!  But you know what?  My crack-ho skin loved it.  The cleanser cleared up my existing spots, left my face glowy and moisturized, and I looked like Gisele...kidding, but this stuff was amazing!  I wanted to hate this stuff, I really did...especially since Gwyneth Paltrow has touted (and hawked) it's wonders on GOOP!

I've tried to find a paraben-free version and the closest I've come is with REN's No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm.  But my face just doesn't love it as much as the Eve Lom...

So I ask, are there some beauty products that you know aren't the best for you or your wallet that you still use faithfully?  I have quite a few friends that have drank the La Mer Kool-Aid and refuse to give it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...