Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ok, this is a multiple-confession post, so just get over it now.



1 - I watch Dancing with the Stars.

1a - Do you know what my alternate choices are on a Monday night? American Idol, that's what. So now don't get so judgmental about me watching Dancing with the Stars!

2 - I like Lil' Kim.

2a - Freak out about it! I know since my polarity points directly and unequivocally to >>> Feminist, liking Lil' Kim is a tad antagonistic to my usual settings. I know, I know, she exploits her own femininity to glean attention and $$$ and used her feminine wiles to climb to the top...But in a way I think that's pretty damn resourceful and kinda "4th Wave Feminism." She's her own pimp and that's empowering.

3 - As much as I like Lil' Kim I have some not-so-nice opinions on her plastic surgery, but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

All that being said, I was so proud and impressed with her dancing skills! From drug mule to tango extraordinaire, Lil Kim' was great! With her jail time out of the way, now all she just has to worry about are those silly back-taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...