Wednesday, May 19, 2010

San Diego: Part One

I've already told you that I've been lucky enough to be tagged to participate in two of my dearest friends' nuptials this summer, but what I haven't told you is that I get to head to San Diego for both of their bachelorette parties! 


I'm leaving tomorrow for Supermodel's shindig and was wondering if you have any suggestions for restaurants and amazing shopping spots?  We'll be there for the weekend and while the weather forecast looks a little chilly, that won't stop us from having an amazing time!

If you could, send some ideas of where to eat and what to do in San Diego my way!

Photo via OhJoyEats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...