Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Weekend

This is the look I had on my face when I found out I am going to church on Sunday...

After years of Catholic school and living in Utah,
I decided I wasn't built for the normal, church-going life.

I have a deep respect for devout individuals of all religious affiliations
and sometimes envy the faith many of my closest friends draw their personal strength from.

As part of a multicultural immersion project for class,
I am going to revisit some of the religious services that played such a huge part in shaping the woman I am today.

I'm just hoping there aren't any lightning bolts thrown my way...

I'll let you know how it goes.

What plans do you have this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...