Thursday, June 17, 2010

A little behind the times...

I know that I'm one of the last people in America that hadn't watched Madmen.  I could blame our lack of cable or my busy schedule, but honestly there is no excuse.  Shug and I are in love with this show!

We are even nerdy enough to look for furniture and design elements we like from each episode.  I had a heart attack over this couch in the episode we watched last night.  The sleek mid-century aesthetic that was popular during the 60s has been the object of desire for us at every yard sale, thrift shop, and estate sale we've ever attended.  So, I'm sure you can imagine how fun it is for us to see an ENTIRE SHOW full of furniture, art, and architecture we love!

Oh. And the storyline and characters aren't half bad, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...