Thursday, February 17, 2011

Music Thursday: Panda Bear

 

I am SO done with winter.  Srsly.
This happens every February, though.  I decide I should break up with Salt Lake City.  The cold, ice, smog, and sunless days...I can only take so much, ya know?  After the holidays and Shug's birthday has passed to distract me, I really get to examine Salt Lake's and my relationship.

And I get sick of it!

So, to distract myself from yet another snowstorm, I try to do things that make me happy, one of which is listening to music that warms from the inside-out, like a good cup of hot chocolate.  I also need to remember, Spring and it's warmth are just around the corner!

What do you do to get through a weather or season funk?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...