Thursday, March 24, 2011

Music Thursday: Iron and Wine

 

Sam Beam's, of Iron and Wine, voice truly gives me goosebumps.
I get all shivery whenever I have the chance to listen to any of his songs.
And I love that he plays this song under the stairs in a wine cellar!

My grandma and grandpa used to live in a creaky old house that had a vast, damp basement.  My little sister and I would spent our summer days playing down there with old, faded toys from the 1950s, dress up with my grandma's hats and purses, and cook pretend meals on the ancient cast iron stove.

I miss that basement and this song's setting was sweet enough to remind of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...