Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sponsor Post: Baby Bond


How cute is this mumma and her bean??  My lovely new-momma-friend, Cami, and her baby, Lennon (how amazing is his name!?!), decided to give this Baby Bond nursing accessory a try!  Cami is committed to breastfeeding Lennon and the little guy gets hungry about every 45 minutes, so sometimes she's caught out and about when Lennon's tummy grumbles.  Baby Bond was sweet enough to send me a sample for someone who could use it!

The Baby Bond is a way to cover-up while breastfeeding the baby without covering the baby up!  Cami gave this a whirl and while Lennon preferred bare boobage, Cami found the Baby Bond Flex to be a pretty rad sling to tote Lennon around!

So, for all of you shyer Le Leche Leaguers, the Baby Bond could be a great way of feeding your baby in public without having to cover up your bundle of joy!


THE LEGAL JUNK:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...