Monday, June 20, 2011

Music Monday: Black Lips

 
This weekend left me exhausted on so many levels!  
I will say our Saturday night (and early morning) 
was spent with some old favorites: the Black Lips!

It was a high-energy show and we had some amazing spots in the crowd to see the band up-close!  I didn't get kicked in the head or pushed down like past performances, but I did get drenched with beer!  Needless to say, the show was insane!

This is a long little clip that includes some great songs, as well as some great interview questions with the band.  The show on Saturday was about 1000x louder than this!

Hope you have a good week.
xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...