Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Link Love and Lovelies

I am pretty proud of ma nailz this week...can you tell;)?  The thing is, doing my nails was probably the only thing I did this week for Goldteef-time.  I absolutely think my graduate studies are me-time, too, but I really needed a little brain-rest, too!  So, enter my nails!  I haven't really ever been a nail painter up until this last year and I discovered I love it!  So for your weekend, I challenge you to some you-time...and that may even be painting your nails, too!

~ I used this for the chunky glitter and this for the rosy-gold base!

~ THIS is why I think my job is important. (Bring tissues!)

~ Too cute.

~ Oh lordy.  Need a pair of these.

~ YUM.

~ Thinking of being her for Halloween!

~ Speaking of Halloween, 
I don't know what's crazier (or spookier) in this commercial!

Be sure to have a restful weekend!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...