Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quality


Put This On, Episode 2: Shoes from Put This On on Vimeo.

I remember my dad teaching me how to polish shoes when I was just a grom.  And over the course of my childhood I think he purchased maybe one or two pair of dress shoes.  He cared for what he had and made his shoes last.  Do you know anyone that shines their shoes anymore?  It's kinda sad, right?

I love how this clip talks about quality and making things you own "a treasure."  I also appreciate the focus on mastery of a craft...Something that is endangered in this age of technology.

2 comments:

  1. if you can believe it, my roommate matt does polish his shoes once a month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren,
    I liked this clip a lot.
    Who were you saying had a van for sale? Is it 4x4? If it is, we'd be interested in checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...