Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Monday: Youth Lagoon


Oh, hai, rememeber me?

I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted!  
It must be pretty obvi that I'm crazy-busy with school, huh?

I haven't really had a ton of time to music-hunt, but the universe must have known that because an old friend emailed me a few days ago with some of his favorite jams as of late!  I couldn't have been more excited!  Not only was it nice to have an old friend touch base, he has excellent taste in music (and pretty much the meanest drum skillz this side of the Mississippi;)!)

I really am liking Youth Lagoon, um, since I'm obsessed with handclaps and echo-y sweetness.
Give em' a listen, I'm sure you'll be smitten before the clip is over!

1 comment:

  1. Tree of Life without the dinosaurs? Seriously though, very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...