Friday, September 16, 2011

Fiday Link Love and Lovelies

Hello!  How was your week?  Cray-cray?  Yeah, I hear that.  I *think* I may have gotten into the swing of things with school and that's a good thing since midterms are just around the corner!  I'm excited for the weekend because I get to celebrate three family birthdays this weekend!  It'll be a birthday blowout extravaganza!

Here's some love for your weekend:

~ This is pretty close to heaven!

~ Poignant and breathtaking photography series.

~ Get these on my feet, quick!

~ Sparkles.  Love.

~ SO excited for this release!

~ Karlie Kloss is so breathtaking.

~ Lovely reminder.

Have a lovely autumn weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...