Friday, November 11, 2011

Link Love and Lovelies

Oh my goodness, you guys.  Last night was SO much fun and it's been quite awhile since I've been able to take a little break from the grind of my master's program!  Needless to say, attending the opening party for Salt Lake City's first H&M and Crate and Barrel was something I'd been looking forward to for weeks.  There were endless delicious Kir Royales with cranberries and local brews to drink and a discount for all the invited shoppers!  We even got to skip the long line that wrapped around the building!  It.  Was.  So.  Fun.  I also managed to score some cute clothes for my rotations as well as this poncho.  I was a little on the fence about it, but once I put it on, I was sold!

Here's to a warm and cozy weekend!  I'll be snuggling in my new poncho;)!

THIS.  Maybe the best tumblr of all time.

I love chai in the wintertime and this recipe fits the bill!

Oh deer, indeed!  Love.

STILL obsessed with this haircut...

But, I'd always take hair like this...

Love these tricks for makeup for girls with glasses.

Forever inspiring color palate.

xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...