Friday, November 18, 2011

Link Love and Lovelies...and Some Gratitude

I'll tell you a little secret: I hold myself to some pretty unrealistic standards sometimes.  I also think I'm getting better at not doing this so often, but sometimes, I just want to give everything in my life 110%.  This, of course, is a pretty bad math equation and bad for human sustainability. 

It's been a pretty tough week over here in the Goldteef house, I won't go into boring detail, but I will say that we got a big perspective change to let us know that 110%, all of the time, always, is just plain dumb.  Do you know what's important?  It's taking 10 minutes out of your day to call your grandma.  It's finding the time to watch a silly sitcom with your husband.  It's sending that thank you letter (in the snail mail, YES!) that you've been meaning to send.  It's telling your mom or your dad or your moms and your dads that you love them.  It's doing this OFTEN.

So this weekend, take the teensiest amount of time to show some gratitude for the people you love.  I'm sure they'll love it, too.

~ Could live in these.

~ Her life seems pretty alright. Right?

~ Love this.

~ Mayyyybe I could ride a bike if it were this chic!

~ This Canadian tuxedo had me at hello!

~ OMG.  I want this to be my uniform!

~ And a little more gratitude.

Have a lovely weekend.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...