Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have a wonderful day to spend time with the people you love most.

I am thankful for:
  • My Shug
  • My Shug's ridiculous laugh
  • My Ruby
  • My sister and her honesty
  • My mom and her love of books
  • My dad and his sense of humor
  • My extended family that supports me
  • My amazing friends that put up with me
  • My job(s)
  • My education
  • My hovel of a house that I can say I own
  • My country that allows me to believe what I want to believe
  • My future
  • And that I get to decorate for the holidays now without feeling silly!

I love that Thanksgiving is about being together without all the hullabalou that the holidays seem to bring.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...