Monday, December 14, 2009

Early Christmas

Shug and I had the best weekend in Denver!
We went to visit my parents, eat delicious food, and play Wii!

I was a little sad that I wouldn't be able to spend Christmas with them this year,
but my parents decided to have Christmas a little early and flew us out to Denver
for a long weekend!

Some highlights:
  • Eating a Denver omelette IN Denver (see above)
  • Seeing a Broadway musical (culture!)
  • Drinking champagne and playing Wii with Mom and Dad
  • Eating the BEST bison tenderloin ever
  • Walking around downtown Denver at night
  • Diamonds and pearls
  • Serious shopping with Mom
  • Beautiful holiday window displays
  • Morning coffee in our jammies until noon
  • My new glitter snowman globe
  • I found a gift for Shug!!!!
  • Just getting to spend time with my parents! They're fun!
I may be a little biased, but Denver is a pretty cool city.

1 comment:

  1. I might be biased too, I'm from Denver and I don't think anywhere else can touch it. I miss it too much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...