Thursday, August 25, 2011

Natural Beauty: Dry Shampoo

Isn't this ad from the 70s ridiculous??  But honestly, I hate the greasies more than you know when it comes to my hair.  I also hate getting up even a nanosecond before I absolutely have to, and sometimes washing my hair just ain't an option.  Enter the holy freaking grail of dirty hair: dry shampoo.
I really like Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo.  It really is invisible and adds an amazing texture to your hair.  If I'm going to braid my hair, even if it's squeaky clean, I spray this on to help the hair "grip" and stay in place before I start braiding!  A bottle lasts forever and you can pat your back for being a natural beauty and saving so much water;)!

Another cheapcheap option for dry shampoo is an old school fave, Psssssst Instant Spray Shampoo.  While this does leave a white powder on your hair at first, one you work it into your roots, your volume and texture will rival Brigitte's and the white powder magically disappears!  A bottle of this stuff will also last you a million years, so your down to, like, negative pennies per use.
 Batiste has had a cult following in the dry shampoo department for awhile and while I've never used Batiste Dry Shampoo, I have an ALWAYS well-coifed fashionable friend who swears by it!  Her tip is to use it on clean hair from the get-go for great volume and control.  Girl's hair is amaze and this is the next dry shampoo on my shopping list.  Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...