Friday, May 22, 2009

GOOP Rant Follow-Up


Here is the tag line of Gwyneth's GOOP: "Nourish Your Inner Aspect." What does that even MEAN?!?!? Is is my tummy? My soul? My credit card debt? Arrrgh!!

Plus, here is the stupid butterfly in its inner-aspect-nourishing-glory...Be all you can be, butterflies!

Honestly, Gwynnie, ain't ALL that bad. I have a dear supermodel friend who was introduced to Tracy Anderson through GOOP, the workout genie to the gods...And Gwynnie does have a mean recipe for authentic Italian bruchetta...I just wish she wouldn't name drop and remind us about how rock hard HER abs are while we read her weekly "nourishment"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...