Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can I get a tattoo of tile?





Because that's about how much I love these colors and shapes.
Too bad the texture and glossiness couldn't be replicated in a tattoo.

I would totally get a tile tramp stamp, a few tiles laid on the small of my back.
"Decorator-4-Life" would arc across the top of the tile work.

Cause I'm gangsta like that.

All of the tiles and installations sent straight from Heaven's bathrooms and entryways
found at Heath Ceramics.

I'm going to have to buy only four at a time. That's OK, since I'm not really ready to take on our bathroom project quite yet!

3 comments:

  1. lovely inspirations :) !! im gonna visit your blog now :)
    well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    a bientot!
    Boubbouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a tile grill.

    Wonder how that would work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, I'm getting fitted for a grill soon! And thank you, Boubou, for the lovely words! But I can't click back to your blog!! Could you just post the whole URL in the comments so I can check it out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...