Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars.

I have religiously watched the Oscars every year since I was a little girl. I couldn't give one fig about the actual winners or losers, it was ALL about the red carpet and the dresses. Oh lord, the dresses.

I plan on watching for some of my "anchors," as I'd like to call them: women (and a few men) that are always impeccably, elegantly, and amazingly dressed. Kate Blanchett never fails me. Neither does Penelope Cruz. I can't wait to see what Gabourey Sidibe will be wearing, either. She was so lovely at the Golden Globes!

If you can't tell, I want her to win. Everything.

2 comments:

  1. I totally DVR'd this, on E! and ABC...so i could see pretty gowns from multiple angles. I can't wait to watch it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally pissed i missed out on the oscars. HMPH!!!!! must go to E! and things right away to catch up on the dress picturs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...