Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PickMeUp

I'm going to try and focus on awesome and amazing things
because I had a venom-filled day yesterday.

I'm going to be excited for my birthday candle necklace Anthropologie sent in the mail.
(And the 15% off coupon!)
I'm going to be grateful for our treadmill in which I stomped the metaphorical brains out of people I dislike veryveryvery much.
I'm going to have a glass of wine with a glass of wine because I can and I'm a grown-up.
I'm going to watch a few episodes of Pushing Daisies
because I think it's the most romantic thing since love letters in cursive.
I'm going to give Ruby a bellyscratch
just because I like the snorts of contentedness she makes.
Hell, maybe Shug will get a bellyscratch, too.

What do you do when you've had a less than spectacular day with less than spectacular news?

2 comments:

  1. ...I complain about it on my blog, and you are nice enough to comment about hoping my week gets better...
    I hope that your night got better than your day, (how could it not with wine and boston terriers?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiss your love and take a VERY LONG HOT SHOWER! Wash all the blues away. With or without your love in there with you, hot showers top the charts, hands down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...