Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring.

I've been getting a little freaked out for a nanosecond for the past few mornings the moment I exit my house and rush to my car on my way to work. The sky will be light and glowing, not the pitch black frigidness I've been stumbling through to my car all winter. I get anxious because my circadian rhythm says, "Great. You are so totally late! Look how light it is outside!"

But as soon as I start my car, its little digital clock blinks comfortingly that I am actually on time. I get so excited about the thought of spring and warmth and sunshine and walks outside that my little heart does a somersault on the trampoline of my diaphragm...

I am so lucky to have my birthday on the cusp of spring (and spring break, for that matter)! It's really difficult to be a grump when spring is just around the corner!

Are you excited for spring where you live?

1 comment:

  1. To say that I am excited for spring is a major understatement! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year when the flowers start wiggling up and poking out their heads. Thanks for sharing my love for Spring-and sunlight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...