Annnnnd we're back!
And so many funny, lovely, ridiculous, and crazy things
happened while we were away.
I'm still a little jet-lagged,
so I will just give a few items that will be up for posting in the next few weeks!
- Wedding FOOD. The. Best. Ever.
- Dublin's best vantage point of the city.
- The amount, in pounds, I consumed of pork products.
- High-kicks in the street at 3:30am.
- Shug driving on the left-hand side of the road. AHHHH!
- Irish TV show, "Embarrassing Bodies," with hairy (!) buttholes.
- Waking up by the ocean.
- The most thoughtful bridesmaids/groomsmen gifts.
- Traveling with some of my favorite people on the planet!
I'll leave you today with a Polaroid Shug snapped
of the newly wedded couple
just moments after their beautiful ceremony.
It was so lovely and just...THEM.
I'll tell you all about it later...!
P.S. I missed Goldteef! I'm glad to be back!