Then along came Twitter that lets you tweet all sorts of unimportant drivel in real time...! This means no more deciphering my chicken scratch the next day! I gave tweeting a show a test run with our much anticipated Animal Collective experience in Boulder.
The carnage follows:
- Waiting for Animal Collective to take the stage. Enduring the Dead and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- And some J Dilla redeems...
- Ballet dancer projection is pretty dope. And pretty fitting! Lovely!
- Shug has agreed to polyamory. But only with Avey and Panda Bear.
- My Girls are about to KILL.
- People are clapping, singing along, and dancing. Are these concert goers really hipsters?!
- Animal Collective just played the organ song off of Post...take me now, Lord.
- Um, Panda Bear is, like, a really good drummer.
- The sing-along continues. Feels like church camp. Except a lot cooler lyrics to sing along to.
- Finished already?!?
- Strawberry Jam is making a strong appearance. Unsolved Mystery is sounding pretty damn amazing right now.
- Over already:(
- My cilias' swan song is a fair price to pay for over two hours of Animal Collective live.
Image via Stereogum.