Thursday, December 2, 2010

Utah Holiday Gift Guide 2010

Here's a cool print for your arty friends.
I always love giving an ornament as a special gift!
 This shmancy passport cover would be perfect for the globetrotter on your list!
This leather wrap bracelet would be loved by any fashion-minded friend.
This air planter is the perfect solution to the person that has everything!
For the writer in your life, this leather-bound journal is perfect (and a steal!)
 This delicate necklace would make anyone's holiday complete!
This adorable flour sack towel would be great for your baking buddies.

Also, Happiest Birthday to my mumma!
She's pretty much the nicest gal a person could meet!
She has this amazing talent where she makes anyone
feel like family: loved and cared for.
I'm hoping this was passed on to me...
Still waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...