Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Emerson Fry


 I have been a longtime fan of Emerson Fry, formerly EmersonMade.  What I love most about them is that they started out making these fabric flowers about 5 or 6 years ago that you could wear in your hair or on your belt.  From those simple flowers grew an entire ready-to-wear line AND shoe line.

I want to take a lesson from Emerson Fry and remember that big dreams can get started with the tiniest little seed of a dream.  Their fabric flowers that Emerson crafted with her own hands is now a booming business that sells out mere days after each season's launch!

I wonder what my fabric flowers will be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...