Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wishes Wednesday: Workhorse Jewelry

 Hi, my name is Wren and I have a problem: I'm obsessed with arrows.  I understand the hipster implications of this confession, but I just don't care. 


I mean BLACK DIAMONDZ, people.  And rose gold.  Delicate, everyday jewelry is my favorite.  Workhorse Jewelry has some serious arrow situations in rings and necklaces, too.  This little beauty is a limited edition over at Of a Kind.  Consider yourself warned, this site will eat your paycheck up before you know it!

I'd love to hear, what are some of your recent obsessions?

1 comment:

  1. I am also a lover of arrows ... and owls ... and mustaches ... and foxes ... and deers ... and ... I probably should stop now lol

    recent obessessions would be too much for this comment section. are you on pinterest?!!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...