Monday, February 25, 2013

Music Monday: Tamaryn

 

Hello!  
Did you all watch the Academy Awards last night?  I was elated Christoph Waltz and Jennifer Lawrence won!  I hated Anne Hathaway's dress...and Anne Hathaway, for that matter.  I'm also really disappointed that Joaquin Phoenix and The Master were so overlooked, as I feel it was one of the best performances and movies of 2012!  I had so much fun texting and tweeting with friends about the whole to-do!

Anyway, here's some music to help you get through the (hopefully) last snowstorm of winter!  Tamaryn has been on heavy rotation in the 'Teef household since it is the perfect reincarnation of shoegaze bands like My Bloody Valentine and Slowdive that I loved so much as a teenager.

Here's to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...