This weekend is a most auspicious holiday in Utah:
It means that we save all the good fireworks for the 24th of July, talk about how great the pioneers were for working together, omit all of the less than stellar stories about massacres and polygamy, and grumble about having to work on a "holiday."
I AM excited about:
- Bestest Best is having a wedding shower
- I get to hang out with my sis. Twice in one weekend!
- Getting part of our kitchen cabinets installed (!!!)
- My last Saturday getting up at the ass-crack of dawn for work
- Spending time with my Shug
I hope you have a lovely summer weekend, too!