Monday, April 18, 2011

Music Monday: Deerhunter

 
One of the best shows I've ever had the privilege of attending 
was the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago. 
The first year I attended, I somehow got separated from my friends 
and ended up in the front row of this amazing DJ named Diplo.

A cute boy had told me to make an effort to check Diplo out.
I was not sorry.

I attended the festival the following year with that cute boy and we
were able to see one of our favorite bands live for the first time: Deerhunter!

This clip is a great marriage of the talents of Deerhunter and Diplo.

Speaking of that, I married the cute boy.
His taste in music was too good to let go;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...