Friday, April 1, 2011

No Joke. Promise.


While there are many April Fool's jokes making their obligatory rounds, I wanted to use this first day of April to start a new link-love feature!  This is a collection of things that inspire, nourish, or are just plain pretty.  I hope you like it! 

~Dying over this French-chic spring collection.

~If you DO want to partake in the April 1st Foolery!

~Absolutely heading to the hardware store this weekend!

~An easy and insanely thoughtful homemade gift.

~Still on the fence personally, but love the look of these pretty dresses.

~I want this bench in my house!

~Beautiful and piercing

I hope you have a sunny and warm weekend, wherever you are! xo.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute photo of you two! I also love love love that bench.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...