Friday, April 8, 2011

Link Love and Lovelies

Hooray for Friday!  I'm so glad it's finally here!  Even though there's snow outside, Shug and I are going to try to have a "just us" weekend.  In all of our busy-ness, we haven't gotten to spend more than a few hours together at a time for weeks!  We were planning on long walks with Ruby, but our walks may be turned into an independent movie or two at our favorite local theatre!  We may work on a few projects around the house and I hope we go to brunch, too!

Here is some loveliness for the weekend:

~ LOVElovelove this girl's style. And her bangs!
~ This is how I remember Kurt Cobain.
~ Lovely magazine!
~ I could wear pretty much everything in this fall collection!
~ Great way to figure out what to read next!
~ Lovely and thoughtful wedding gift.
~ Cutest little bikini!

I hope you have a lovely weekend!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...