Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ruby Thursday


This puppy had me wrapped around her little paw.  She's pretty well-behaved, is 99% house trained, and she can smile!  She likes to snuggle to the point of smooshing you off the couch, but she's not a huge fan of being petted.  You better be scratchin' if you want her to stay still!

Ruby has a goofy personality and I'm pretty sure she's the best dog in the universe.  (Totally biased statement, I know!)  The thing is, I know she gets kind of lonesome during the week when Shug and I are away at work.  We've been talking about finding her a brother or sister, but we're also scared that we won't love the new pup as much as we love Rubes!  Dilemma.

Do any of you have two pets?  How do they (and you!) get along?
I'd love to hear what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Ah! So cute!

    I've been thinking about getting a second pup as well. I'm curious to see the responses. Either way, in the past, having two dogs has been a blast, especially if they have completely different personalities. You just have to make sure you get dogs that get along... Otherwise it's super stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad has two mini aussies and had one before the other. They are inseparable and Maddie (the older sister) has totally taken Buddy (the younger boy) under her...paw. He got Buddy when Maddie was still very young so they have grown up together. Maybe now is the best time to get another friend? I am all for it. I want at least 3 eventually! <3 Dogs and yours is aaadorable. I love that she is goofy and snuggly. Is she around other dogs often?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had my pug for 7 years and 3 years ago I adopted a Boston Terrier to keep him company! I love having my two dogs and they certainly keep each other entertained. It is definitely more expensive, but really once you have one dog, two doesn't make too much of a difference. I also think the Boston helps to keep the pug fit and young, it has worked out wonderfully for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...