Friday, December 30, 2011

Link Love and Lovelies and a New Year Wish

Isn't it so crazy another year has come and gone?  I am definitely feeling time fly this year!  Even if it feels I haven't been able to take a breather until now, I am so thankful so much has happened!  The biggest things for me in 2011 was that I earned my first master's degree (!) and was accepted to another super-competitive master's program.  I really struggled with the decision about going back to school or not, but with the support of Shug and my amazing family and friends, I left my job and jumped back in!

While I've been crazy-busy since school has started (cough-quietblog-cough), I did have some fun posts from this last year you could take a gander at over the holiday weekend!

~ A breakdown of French style!

~ Remembering that Shug and I went to Paris!

~ Pretty gifs.

~ Drunk babies.  Amazing, really!

~ Shug had a fun surprise birthday party!

~ Complete with a lumberjack photo booth!

~ Annnnd chocolate-covered bacon;)!

~ Finding the perfect jeans.

~ We adopted a hyena/deer/dog!

~ I prepared a Thanksgiving feast!

~ Shug and I made a holiday mix!


Thank you so much for making Goldteef a part of your blogroll, daily reads, and/or links!  While it's been a little quiet, Goldteef isn't going anywhere, so keep checking back for little snippets of life that inspire me!

Here's to wishing you all a safe, happy, and healthy 2012.
xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...