Monday, April 6, 2009

Garlands

I am a gal that teeters on the edge of craftiness...I adore DIY projects when they are on paper and I can see all the steps needed to create your own beautiful piece. I even go so far as to compile all of my supplies and machinery to conduct said projects.

If one were to question my sewing machine, a Brother, if it had gotten any company since the Christmas it was opened, he would question YOU as to why you have him confused with a sewing machine! He has been busy since Christmas '07 holding down the table he's graced quietly for over a year.

So with impending wedding insanity and our wedding budget quickly disappearing under the cost of cheap wine and rental fees, I thought it may behoove our pocketbooks to make the decorations ourselves.

Here are some cute banner ideas that I feel 80% capable of completing, so since the wedding is still four months away, I think this is an attainable feat given that I started two months ago.

All photos and directions courtesy of OnceWed.com

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! Good luck. You are far more adventurous than I!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...