Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Link Love and Lovelies


Well Spring Break sure flew by!  I got about 10% completed on my to-do list, too!  I'm not going to beat myself up over it because sometimes you just need to take a breather.  This is my last school break before graduation in a couple of months and I couldn't be more ready to finish up this program!

Spring Break sure was fun since I was able to hang out with Mummateef and Sissyteef!  We went to lunch at my favorite little Vietnamese place, Oh Mai.  If you get a chance you must try it!  Sissyteef wanted to stay for dinner she loved it so much!

This weekend I am hoping to work on my research, take more photos of inventory for WrenRetro, and go to barre class with Bestest Best.  What plans do you have for the weekend?

~ Cutest collection of raindrops.

~ LOVE this new blog.

~ Thoughts on these major ear cuffs?

~ Gonna make this and use it forever!

~ Famous writers' habits.

~ Love this banner...and the thought of a cake day!

~ Amazing, hypnotic miracle.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...