Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Link Love and Lovelies

I have a funny secret: I have never used a curling iron on my hair until a couple of weeks ago!  I was scarred as a little kid when one of the girls in my 3rd grade class came to school with a burnt and blistered ear from curling her hair by herself.  It took me a good 20 years to muster up the courage to use a curling iron by myself!  Above is the not-so-great result of 30 minutes in the grips of fear.  My talents lie in other areas...like how many cupcakes consumed within a 24-hour time period.

This week marks the beginning of my last clinical rotation until graduation...I am so very scared and relieved that this educational journey is winding down.  I really should say winding UP, since I still have to finish my research, write my thesis, defend my thesis...............Let's not talk about this anymore, as the panic attack is setting in as I type!  Needless to say, my next few weeks (and weekends;( ) will be filled with the stuff of science-y insanity.

Here's a little escape if your weekend is going to be as busy as mine!

~ Those brows!

~ Love the pops of color in this serene house.

~ No kidding.  That's why you use the LED light!

~ Or these.  KIDDING.

~ Controversial! I love cream blush so I don't have to use a brush.

~ My hopes are still high for the hoverboard.

~ I'm going to make a big pot of this for the weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out Goldteef! I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...